The Solicitor Apprenticeship is a fully funded programme, lasting 7 years, where students complete a law degree and the Solicitors Qualifying Exam (SQE) with the guarantee of a Crown Prosecutor role upon successful completion. Study takes place alongside a full time Paralegal role within the CPS.
In order to be eligible for this programme, you need to live in Yorkshire & Humberside or Greater London and fulfil one of the following criteria:
- Would be first in family to attend University or achieve degree/degree-level qualification.
- Have been eligible for free school meals whilst at secondary school
- Live in a neighbourhood with a low rate of progression to higher education or has high levels of socio-economic deprivation
- Have been in or currently in social care
- Live in a household where their parent/guardian total gross annual income is equal to or less than the national average for the household expenditure in their area
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, sign up now to one of our Solicitor Apprenticeship Engagement Days below:
26th October 2021, 11am-4pm – Link MKM Stadium, Walton St, Hull, HU3 6HU
27th October, 2021,10am-3pm – Link Crowne Plaza, Wellington St, Leeds LS1 4DL
28th October 2021, 10:30-3:30pm – Link Ambassadors Hotel Bloomsbury, 12 Upper Woburn Pl, London WC1H 0HX
If you wish to distribute the above information in a PDF Flyer format you can download a copy here