The AEBP is the national network for education business professional organisations in the UK. It represents the interests of organisations who build sustainable partnerships between business and education communities with the aim of preparing young people for the world of work and adult life. The AEBP is a demonstration of all members collective commitment to “Quality Brokerage”, “Quality Engagements” & “Integrity”.
Who should be a member of the AEBP?
The AEBP is open to organisations involved in the development and delivery of local employer engagement solutions. Whether it is through a range of careers and enterprise activities or work experience. If you deliver any of these services in the UK, then membership could be for you.
What do you receive as a member?
Benefits of Membership
- Customisable & individual entry in the members directory
- Showcasing of your full product range within the fully searchable members directory
- Geographical coverage of your organisation displayed through location searches for example, “who covers my area”, “near me” and “who delivers XYZ”
- Your own “shop front” advertising space within the AEBP website
- Membership gives you access to protected resources and content
- Termly newsletter including opportunities to share information, find consortia partners for regional and national funding streams and dissemination of National Employer Engagement offers locally
- A national platform of strategic connectivity with regular news features about individual member organisations & their unique approaches and solutions to local delivery
- Social media channels promoting relevant up to date news, new case studies, activities and success stories from around the UK
- Being part of a network of experienced education business professionals linked with regional lead support
Subsidised Member Activities
- Annual AEBP conference – including high profile key note speakers
- Organisational learning visits
- Opportunities for EBP staff to access Continuous Professional Development
- Round table forums
- National representation, enhanced regional cohesion
- Online Conference Sessions with other members
- Membership certificate
- Welcome letter
- Member booklet
- Promotional materials
More about the AEBP Website
The AEBP website is a tried and tested platform with a commitment to provide continuous improvements and regular updates for its users.
As part of your membership, you will have your own “shop front” on the website. This is a simple drag and drop page, giving you full control over your content and can be updated as often as you like. Think of it as a mini Facebook page, where you can direct people to your own website and where, with the functionality of the searchable database, more potential customers can reach you.
- The website has 20% returning visitors – meaning people return again and again for more information and updates on what is happening.
- The website is accessible on all device formats – with 50% of visitors accessing the website on mobile and tablet devices.
- The website audience is growing exponentially.
- 94% of visitors are accessing the site using the English language, but surprisingly, only 75% of this is from the UK – people from all around the world are also accessing the website and contacting us wanting to form working contacts, links and partnerships with EBPs across the UK.
So, what will it cost you?
Cost £250 (currently subsidised for a limited time).
Thanks to the kind support of The Edge Foundation (www.edge.co.uk), all subscribers can currently benefit from a subsidy on their annual membership.
Please complete the membership form and send it back to us. As soon as we receive it, we will sign you up as a member and issue you with an invoice.
If you have any problems using the online form, then a paper copy can be made available on request.