Business & Education Together Ltd
South Yorkshires Education Business Partner. Working with 1000’s of businesses and volunteers across the region to bring meaningful and quality business engagements to schools.
B&E Together has been established as a Not for Profit company established with 2 main objectives:
1. To benefit young people and communities across South Yorkshire by providing a dedicated Employer Engagement and Work Related Learning service that delivers:
- Inspirational and educational work experience placements.
- Inspiring and valuable opportunities for developing knowledge and skills vital for entering the 21st century workplace.
- New horizons within the world of work, locally, nationally and internationally.
2. To provide local people with secure employment whilst working to deliver a valuable service that provides long term, sustainable benefits to the people, communities and economy of South Yorkshire.
We are looking to the future with our team of skilled, dedicated entrepreneurs who provide inspiration to the young people of South Yorkshire and information about the vast possibilities that career pathways and future employment can offer.
B&E Together Ltd has been formed around a new business model that is based on introducing new technologies and a younger dynamic into the staff team whilst retaining the core skills, abilities and best practice developed over many years of successfully delivering high quality work experience placements.
"B&E Together provide an important bridge between schools, young people and business to help to develop a workforce that can meet future employer's needs."
Councillor Mahroof Hussain MBE
Cabinet Member Rotherham Council