The Association of Education Business Professionals (AEBP) is a cooperative group of education business professionals (EBPs) collectively shaping the next generation. EBPs across the UK are represented through the AEBP to share information about the scope, reach and quality of EBP activity nationally.
The EBPs reach out to almost every primary and secondary school in the UK establishing sustainable partnerships with the business sector to give young people insight into working practice through work placements, employability skills, enterprise activity, work shadowing and mentor programmes.
The purpose of the AEBP is to;
- Champion engagement between employers and education
- Providing a national expert voice – the ‘go to group’
- Promote the work of brokering organisations / teams in achieving excellent employer-education engagement.
- Professionalise and celebrate the employer-education engagement workforce.
- Supporting and providing CPD opportunities
- Share the most effective practice.
- Organise visits and events
- Gather and share international practice
- Organise annual conferences
To find your local EBPs click here
If you would like to be a member of our organisation click here