The AEBP have now launched two new discussion groups on LinkedIn
You can search for the Association of Education Business Professionals as a company on LinkedIn or follow the link https://www.linkedin.com/company/38131141/ from here you can select the “About” tab on the left hand side and then see the two featured groups on the right hand side.
Alternatively search directly for the groups on LinkedIn or use the links detailed in the information and description for each group below.
AEBP Members Only
The AEBP Members Only group will be exclusively for subscribed members. Discussion will be closed to non-members and the group will be used to discuss topics such as:
- Development of new services and products of the AEBP.
- Sharing funding opportunities.
- Asking for help and advice across the network.
Professionals in Education and Business Links
The Professionals in Education and Business Links group will be open for all to join but will still need to have access approved (to keep out spam advertisers etc). We strongly encourage sharing access to this group to employers, schools and other professionals across the industry.
- Stimulating discussions relevant to the current social and economic climate and how it impacts upon our sector
- A place for like minded people to share working practises or look for help and advice.
- A platform for relevant products and services to be showcased across a wider network.
If you have any suggestions or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please don’t forget to follow us on twitter @TheAEBP